The consistent feature throughout is our dedicated charities team works tirelessly to get demonstrable results for you, regardless of your objectives. Our aim is, and has been to create and advise a digital marketing strategy that get your message across to your donors and volunteers, your supporters and your staff. Laconic 23 understands how important it is to have the right, qualified traffic driven to your website and we will work with you considerately to achieve this. Furthermore, we then work to ensure the traffic we drive converts into donations, volunteers, press reports or other alternative goals that you have have.
At Laconic 23 we provide a portfolio of services that are dedicated to reaching your objectives, regardless of what they might be. At a glance, here are the services we provide:
- Site recommendations & strategy analysis
- Site redesigns and rebuilds
- Applying & Managing Google AdWords grants for charities
- Search engine optimization with full keyword analysis and monthly management
- Installation, setup or remodelling of Google analytics accounts in order to create actionable and insightful reports
- Social Media Planning, setup, management, monitoring, posting and social advertising
- Monthly reporting, analysis, consultation and planning
At Laconic 23 we are happy to work with your existing team to fill any gaps there may be due to resource or skill shortages. Alternatively, our team of in house media experts would take pleasure in fully managing and optimizing campaigns, ensuring your organization’s goals are being attained.
We’d love to connect with you and would happily analyze and produce a free report for your current website and activities if you so desired, to see just where we think we can add the most value for you.
Lastly, as a charity you will benefit from discounts on our standard rates while benefiting from free training courses on a wide range of digital media services including SEM, SEO and Analytics.
We look forward to hearing from you and working with you in the near future!